Why become a member? ×

Lost / potentially stolen pedal board Kent area **NOW FOUND and RETURNED! **

BaggyMan

Busy weekend of 5 gigs in three days.  Either this got missed in loading or lifted. 

My pedal board (with power supply).   This is the last picture i have

Geddy lee pedal 

Walrus Audio badwater

Behringer eq

tuner

not shown but on there a valeton pedal  (in the place of the octaver and overdrive.)

If you see anything out there either lost/found or being sold please flag me.

Lost/stolen in either Sandwich (kent) or Eastchurch(Kent)

image.thumb.png.d4879d3d544baa15bbf2b8be66fb3906.pngimage.thumb.png.8e0704222501e2f717d63091839c4da4.png

Edited by BaggyMan
  • Like 1

• BaggyMan changed the title to Lost / potentially stolen pedal board Kent area **NOW FOUND and RETURNED! **

The pack down from the #1 gig was hurried to make enough to travel to and set up for the second 50 miles or so away.  The musician up next was setting up as we were packing down, but he was injured/on crutches and using helpers to set up (my guess is he knew what boxes were his and what weren't but they didnt).  Anywho it got inadvertantly picked up, and not seeing it visible i had assumed that the other guys in the band had loaded it.  Anyway the mistake was realised and the chap kindly returned it to the venue about a wek later.

Simple mistake, honestly rectified, some faith in (musician based) humanity restored.  

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1