Why become a member? ×

Sandberg TT vs. Yamaha BBP34 (Video)

Vanheusen77

Which one sounds best here?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which tone do you prefer?

• Sandberg
    • Yamaha

Your videos are always great and I always enjoy them! I must admit that, even though I am a Yamaha fan, in this video, the Sandberg sounded a little bit better for me. But probably in a mix, the Yamaha would win (I have a Fender jazz bass that I love but, when it comes to play with other people, my Yamaha is a better choice). 

I'd also pick the Yamaha because I really really want a BBP34 in that colour :P

• Like 1

Great videos although I think you'd make a broomstick sing. I'd love to see you with one of either the Stingray or the BBP34 or the Sandberg TT pitched against a budget instrument; pick a Sire, a Squier or a Cort. It would stop me thinking that if buy the TT or the BBP then it would magically make me a better musician. 

Thanks for these. Always a great watch.

11 minutes ago, Gramski said:

It would stop me thinking that if buy the TT or the BBP then it would magically make me a better musician. 

I have tried the ”cheaper” versions of these and the difference in sound is minimal. Slightly more of a difference in feeling but still not much of a difference. I’m probably not keeping both of these btw which is why I wanted to test them.

• Like 1