Why become a member? ×

All pedals are in great shape and full-working order. I'll cover UK postage by Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Regarding trades, this is meant to be a wedding sale but I'm always on the lookout for a Cog T-70 (in the v2/non-webbed finish), Rogue One (not R-1) and Star Wars customs (plus cash on my end)

Smallsound/Bigsound Mini (top-jacks) - £300 (pedal only) SOLD

Broughton Para EQ - £230 SOLD

Broughton Fliptop (B15-style preamp) - £180 SOLD

Broughton Filter FX Loop£190  SOLD

Iron Ether FMeron - £350 SOLD

3 Leaf Enabler preamp DI / headphone preamp - £415 £400 (pedal only). Absolutely amazing fidelity, well-chosen EQ points and volume for days; a Reverb US import special in March 2022 SOLD

Broughton Low & High Pass Filter - £150 (couldn't find the original box so using an alternative); owned from new November 2021 SOLD

Iron Ether Xerograph Deluxe - £385 £350 - an exceptional envelope filter; owned from new and ordered in the April 2022 release SOLD

Broughton Proto DI (passive DI) - £165 SOLD

Broughton Azure Drive - £160 - lovely OD based on the BJFE BlueBerry Bass Overdrive; owned from new August 2022; I'm using a Scorpion and Sentinel on my Broughton board as I'm more into high gain, otherwise I wouldn't be looking to sell the AD SOLD

Broughton Synth Voice Deluxe - £225 - super synthy octave pedal in a lovely sparkle finish; I don’t have the box for this but will pack it carefully SOLD

Broughton SV-Pre (SVT-style preamp) - £150 WITHDRAWN FOR BOARD USE

Broughton Silver Deluxe (Fender-style preamp) - £180 WITHDRAWN FOR BOARD USE

Iron Ether FrantaBit - £385 £370 - great bit-crusher; owned from new and ordered in the June 2022 release - WITHDRAWN FOR BOARD USE

IMG-43631.thumb.jpg.d4903da66cb08eca08567c8979f4c588.jpg

IMG-43681.thumb.jpg.d08a4f2fbe2083dfb7ec5182dbb060e1.jpg

Edited by admiralchew
Sold
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

What a bunch of lovely pedals!

Thanks! Josh Broughton, Taylor Livingston (Iron Ether) and Spencer Doren (3 Leaf) are some of my favourite builders and their pedals are just fantastic. It's taken me three or four years to assemble them. Some of the Broughton drops were especially fraught, like that for the Azure Drive and Para EQ, and trying to track down an Enabler was tricky. I like the Enabler so much I've just had a 3 Leaf on-baord preamp fitted to one of my basses.

• Like 1

Some absolutely lovely pedals here in great condition and Mike is a top guy to deal with. I love my Fliptop, which I got from him recently.

That Xerograph is incredibly tempting as but I’m on a self-imposed pedal buying ban as I’m trying to save for an acoustic piano. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Some absolutely lovely pedals here in great condition and Mike is a top guy to deal with. I love my Fliptop, which I got from him recently.

Thanks very much! I missed the Fliptop immediately and ended up trading for another. It’s about as good a B-15 preamp as I’ve played. As part of the slim down though I’m going to be using a preamp DI and, as much as I love these pedals, I can’t really justify them sitting there. I’ll likely relist my Sushibox Slampegg X Pre too (wedding sale 983) for the same reason.

Just on a word on Broughton pedals: to me, they are really well thought-out and engineered boutique pedals that don’t cost as much as some of their peers. I’m still keeping some on my board and I think they’re class leading.

Good luck with the piano too!

Edited by admiralchew
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• admiralchew changed the title to [PRICE DROPS] 3 Leaf, Broughton, Iron Ether

I really want the Broughton HPF/LPF - it’s a while till payday, but if you still have it in a couple weeks then I’ll have it 100% - was gonna order a HPF direct from Broughton then anyway but now I’ve seen this I’ve talked myself into the combined one 😃 If someone comes for it I can’t complain, but if not I’ll PM you when I’m paid 

• Like 1

Just now, MrDinsdale said:

I want the Frantabit so much, not a clue when I'd use it but so cool!

I know what you mean; I love it when I play it but my brain tells me I don’t need a bitcrusher. However, it’s so ridiculously fun that when I turn it on I can’t stop playing it. I get stuck playing ‘90s style house bits, which I don’t even usually like as a genre.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, pantherairsoft said:

I’m really tempted to list my Bitmap 2 to raise some funds for the Frantabit. I miss my old Frantabit (not that the Bitmap is a slouch!). So painful how much the costs have risen on IE stuff.

Absolutely, I loved Iron Ether gear but now its just eyewateringly expensive compared to what it used to be when he distributed to US stores.  I guess he has his reasons for reducing production to the extent he has, but man its frustrating!  I really wanted the Subterragraph but even new he's asking some $800 for it now, and after import and shipping that stings something fierce!

Would love this xerograph, nicest box he's done for it as well.

• Like 2

Agh, you're both right. Sorry to be a pain but I've withdrawn the two remaining IE pedals for now - I sold the FMeron and Arcing Prisms but I can't let the FrantaBit and XD go at the moment. I've sold two pedals recently I immediately regretted, the Pladask Draume and the Triungulo Barbanera and I can see these being the same. I'm already on the list again for a Barbanera and I can't put myself through another IE drop and the crazy courier and customs fees.

I also had a good hard look at the Subterrograph and couldn't justify spending that much on what is effectively two pedals I already have in one enclosure. It does look fantastic though...

• Like 4

• admiralchew changed the title to *SOLD* 3 Leaf, Broughton, IE, SS/BS