Why become a member? ×

Atrics Bass – Sparkly Pink – £50 - *SOLD*
£50
Bristol

Burns-bass

This is a curious little bass!

I picked it up recently to take on holiday to practice, but then I bought the NS Omni bass here, so this was surplus to requirements. It's a lovely pink bass that (to me at least) looks like the Tanglewood basses you saw everywhere in the 90s. 

It all works perfectly well and has had a brand new set of Rotosound strings on it. 

The bass looks great, it light as a feather and is super cheap. The only thing to note is that the board appears to be lifting a little on the underside of the neck (fret 2 - 4). I was going to glue and clamp this, but I don't have the time. You can play it and it's fine, but obviously something to be aware of. 

I know nothing of the manufacturer, the components, or anything else. This (to me) is a cheap, functional and fun bass that I was happy to leave in the car when parked at a services or in my Air B&B ( the one I was renting, I obviously can’t afford to own two homes!)

Does £50 sound fair?  

I have a box and can post it or it's collection and a cup of tea in Bristol (preferred). (this may be removed if the charity I'm volunteering for needs a bass, but this may not happen).

1A50060B-1814-4126-9E6F-681734CE6421.jpeg

B460F426-E452-491E-9EFE-06B36DB65D06.jpeg

EEBEEF36-06AB-4996-9115-F4D4D70258B0.jpeg

1233324D-737A-415F-BB7F-E275D115E52F.jpeg

22177609-F760-44E8-8E68-78948FA12066.jpeg

Edited by Burns-bass
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, kwmlondon said:

Hi. Is this long scale? I’m interested in a starter bass for my nephew who liked my bitsa-jazz so looking for something really cheap but full-size. Thanks! 

Yes it’s full size (34” scale). It’s light and the body is a good shape for someone younger.

I’m assuming you’re not in Bristol, but if you are you’re welcome to come and try it and if it’s for a new starter I’ll find a load of useful stuff to chuck in (picks, lead, stand etc.)

• Like 2

• Burns-bass changed the title to Atrics Bass – Sparkly Pink – Sold