Why become a member? ×

FT 1980 ARIA PRO II TSB 650 neck-thru

bassmasta2b

First sorry for my english i'mfrom Corsica .
For trade an 1980 Aria Pro II TSB 650 in very good condition , with aria pro II ( ZZ model ) Case,
the bass is all original , passive with vol/tone + vol/tone two Pstyle pickups , neck-thru bass
I'm looking for an Pbass style or another 4 string .
Cheers.

[quote name='stu_g' post='479273' date='May 4 2009, 07:34 PM']i have a best of the tube dvd and im sure the guy from big country plays one of these on it, sounds really good[/quote]
I remember him playing one too.

Edited by EssentialTension

Have another free bump for a real beauty. If I were in a position to make you an offer I would, but sadly Unemployment Benefit won't run to that!

+1 to the post above about underselling it - it's worth (IMO) waaayyyy more than a Squier P.

If you decide to go down the E-b*y route, I'd consider splitting the case out of the sale. Cases for ZZBs (Aria's Explorer model) are super rare & ZZBs don't seem to fit in any known gig bag (I've got one so I speak from experience - the damn thing is 2" longer than a Gibson Thunderbird & it's a medium scale!)

All the best with this one.

Pete.

Like most, I'm not totally sure what this is worth but there's one on eBay:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aria-Pro-II-TSB-650-Bass-Brown-Guitar-MIJ_W0QQitemZ220413161203QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item220413161203&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aria-Pro-II-TSB-650-...93%3A1|294%3A50[/url]

Edited by dannybuoy

• 2 weeks later...