Why become a member? ×

admiralchew

*I'm due to start a new job next week which will make it more challenging to get to the Post Office, so I'm dropping some of my prices until Friday morning in the hope of getting as much in the post by Friday lunch time as possible*

All pedals are in great condition. I'll cover UK postage by Royal Mail Special Delivery. 

Please keep an eye on my other sales and feel free to contact me with any questions or to just chat pedals.

FTelettronica Envelope Follower/Triggered Filter - £220 - Clone of the Lovetone Meatball SOLD

FTelettronica Amianto Bass Distortion - £110 - Clone of the Human Gear Animato with clean blend SOLD

FTelettronica Subversive Propaganda - £85 - Great Bassballs clone with extra controls SOLD

FTelettronica Schumann PLL - £220 - The most detailed PLL clone I've seen SOLD

Pladask Elektrisk Baklengs (red) - £275 - granular synthesizer/glitch delay SOLD

Pladask Elektrisk Fabrikat - £325 £310- granular synthesizer/sample playback SOLD

Pladask Elektrisk Feber - £300 £290 - amplitude/phase modulator SOLD

Pladask Elektrisk Draume v2 £300 £275 - artificial reverb - my favourite of the Pladask pedals I've tried. Extremely easy to be creative with it and it sounds wonderful SOLD

PladaskFTE1.thumb.jpg.52022d64f847e168ac85a13c5dd5ddd7.jpg

PladaskFTE2.thumb.jpg.2942019b1dd5d957fc6f57108505bbc6.jpg

PladaskFTE3.thumb.jpg.6b373166d09fca095b4181a7151ee2d8.jpg

Edited by admiralchew
SOLD
  • Like 6

34 minutes ago, Brucegill said:

Love the Pladask stuff. Nice selection!! draume is a great reverb

Thanks! I share your Pladask sentiments too. Knut makes some truly excellent and sometimes out-there pedals. They're a bit tricky to get hold of and cost a fortune to import (not just for the import VAT but the courier choice - at least they arrive quickly though!). The Draume is the hardest one to part with because I love reverbs and that one can conjure up some very beautiful soundscapes. The Fabrikat is stellar as well. The only brand that immediately comes to mind that hits similar territory and creativity is Iron Ether.

• Like 2

• admiralchew changed the title to [SOLD] FTE & Pladask Elektrisk Pedals