Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz USA Sunburst/Rosewood **SOLD**

Marcus

Hi Guys,

I have a rather nice Fender Jazz USA 1995 Alder Body, Sunburst, Rosewood board. White Pickguard

Everything Original recently taken by me as PX for something else....

Anyone who knows me will know I don't buy crap Jazz Basses so be assured this one is a goodun !!

Also..... anyone who knows me knows I don't mess about buying and selling stuff once i've made my mind up on something !!

[b]So the price is....... £SOLD collected from my front door[/b]

I'm afraid the Bass was seperated from it's case at some point in the past, I can provide a good Ritter Gig Bag for a Tenner

Very Very Growly tone, one of the best back pickup sounds i've heard from a Jazz Bass, in Passive mode the "Trad Jazz Bass" tone is a match for my Sadowsky (It's a different ball game in active mind) :)

few little minor scuffs and little bit of belt rash but overall in super condition for a regularly gigged 14 year old bass

PM me or call me on 07818 044187

ATB

Mark

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='477902' date='May 2 2009, 06:50 PM']You just know what I'm going to ask...

:)

?lb[/quote]

It's a Big Body man !!

It's a smidge under 9lb (on my bathroom scales) as a comparison my Ultra light Sadowsky UV 70 Metro is 8 1/4 lb (as measured by Dave Wilson on his scales)

I'd class it as a "good weight" for a Jazz to me that means on the light side of mid weight

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='477913' date='May 2 2009, 07:02 PM']Marcus really knows what he's talking about when it comes to basses!

so you buy/trade with confidence :)

looking forward to seeing the pics

:rolleyes:[/quote]

Hey Chris..... you're not so shabby ya'self mate !!

Been listening to your Demo CD again this week, looking forward to hearing your full studio recording

ATB
Mark

[quote name='Marcus' post='477918' date='May 2 2009, 07:13 PM']It's a Big Body man !!

It's a smidge under 9lb (on my bathroom scales) as a comparison my Ultra light Sadowsky UV 70 Metro is 8 1/4 lb (as measured by Dave Wilson on his scales)

I'd class it as a "good weight" for a Jazz to me that means on the light side of mid weight[/quote]

Living with this Squier & Lakkie JO I'm kinda getting used to those big old planks! :)

The weight is my main consideration these days, I knew your UV was light but I didn't realise it was 'that' light.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='477924' date='May 2 2009, 07:19 PM']Living with this Squier & Lakkie JO I'm kinda getting used to those big old planks! :rolleyes:

The weight is my main consideration these days, I knew your UV was light but I didn't realise it was 'that' light.[/quote]

Aye...... it's a lot lighter than most NYC Sadowskys !!

Although..... i'm not sure i'm supposed to say that in public !!! :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='477960' date='May 2 2009, 08:54 PM']Jeez mate, Status and Warwick, what's going on..... :)[/quote]

going to try something different befor pig flu gets us all !!

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='478162' date='May 3 2009, 12:32 PM']and my guess is that this will be sold by the time you get back

:)[/quote]

Right..... got my EBS Pedal !!

PM's replied to..... sure it won't last long now :rolleyes:

to confirm.... I don't have a hard case for shipping so collection prefered

I'd be prepared to ship if the buyer funded a hardcase / shipping and insurance

Off out to wash my car and listen to Liverpool beat Newcastle

I'll be back in to Watch the Sunderland v Everton Game

I'll take my phone out with me 07818 044187

Don't snooze and lose guys, you'll only kick yourself later !! :lol:

Regards

Mark

OK....... so that's me up to date with the PM's

I guess it could have sold at least 3 times over from the PM's in the last couple of hours....

meanwhile.... a certain cheeky chappie up north snook in on the blind side with a text to clinch the deal !!!

Hence Sold Pending the folding stuff