Why become a member? ×

CD Surprises....Blimey!

MB1

Judie Tzuke...Road noise DOUBLE CD...Deleted.
(Stay with me till dawn,was her biggest chart success)

Started bidding on this and went to £10.50...i decided to leave it at that ....i have access to a copy myself
I got the Item not won message after the auction....... so thought id have a look at how much it went for?
......£51.89p....Blimey!.....wasnt expecting that!.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='477059' date='May 1 2009, 02:38 PM']Think I might put my copy up for sale :)[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
.....The Spands are back i see!,all friends again! :D
Would probably be a good idea, before its rereleased ;)

Edited by MB1

[quote name='walbassist' post='477068' date='May 1 2009, 02:48 PM']Great album, but that's just crazy.

I wonder how much my signed vinyl copy is worth then?[/quote]

MB1. :)
The Album Seems easier to obtain and cheaper!...but signed will always make a little more.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='477156' date='May 1 2009, 04:45 PM']Mine's signed too.....

(blows on ink to make it dry faster)[/quote]
MB1. :)
....All my cds are signed by the Original artists!...Now please leave!.....I have to take my medication! :rolleyes:

[quote name='grumble' post='477901' date='May 2 2009, 06:48 PM']Hmmm....
Got a copy of Jaco's first album signed (in felt tip !!) by the man and its a promo disk not retail, if Judie Tzuke can pull in fifty sovs I wonder how much this gem would fetch ?[/quote]

IIRC, [i]some[/i] record companies have been trying to seize back promo copies that go to auction / the bay, on the grounds that, legally, the disc still belongs to them.

FWIW. :)

[quote name='Hamster' post='478002' date='May 2 2009, 11:03 PM']Carole Kaye has signed all my James Jamerson albums - must be worth something? :)[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
Thats Funny!...didnt she play all his Basslines for him Too? :lol:

[quote]IRC, some record companies have been trying to seize back promo copies that go to auction / the bay, on the grounds that, legally, the disc still belongs to them.[/quote]

Interesting but surely as it was a gift from the man himself (long story) surely they have no claim ?

[quote name='grumble' post='478576' date='May 3 2009, 09:37 PM']Interesting but surely as it was a gift from the man himself (long story) surely they have no claim ?[/quote]

Dunno, but worth Googling and checking out developments if you decide you're going to sell...no expert me, but just happened to read about this subject a year or so ago.