Why become a member? ×

FENDER PRECISION LYTE, IMMACULATE CONDITION WITH MAPLE BOARD BY JON SHUKER. - *SOLD*
£699
Guisborough

tom1946

Hi again folks,

this time I'm selling my Fender Lyte P/J bass.

This has had a quality maple board made and fitted by Jon Shuker, in case you aren't aware these only came with rosewood fingerboards so this is quite unique. It was done as my eyesight isn't very good and I can see maple better.

It's black with a greyish pho flame finish which is in excellent condition.

Also the P pickup has been changed to a Seymour Duncan SPB-1 which is much better than the weak stock item, also John (KiOgon) made a passive loom for it and it sounds so much better.

I think I still have the stock items if you really want them. Comes with a very good gigbag. Weight I think is 7.2 lbs

So here is an opportunity to own a very rare bass.

The price includes postage to UK.

IMG_4391.JPG

IMG_4392.JPG

IMG_4393.JPG

IMG_4394.JPG

IMG_4395.JPG

IMG_4396.JPG

IMG_4397.JPG

IMG_4398.JPG

IMG_4401.JPG

IMG_4402.JPG

Edited by tom1946
  • Like 29

17 minutes ago, MarkBuffaloStokes said:

Any idea on year of original manufacture? And made in Japan? Can’t quite read the headstock in the photo!

All the Lyte basses were manufactured in Japan. I’d say this one would be around 93/94 era, as the 

photo flame finishes were introduced just before they changed to chrome hardware and plain headstocks

in 95. 

Nice bass Tom, GLWTS.

• Like 2

• tom1946 changed the title to FENDER PRECISION LYTE, IMMACULATE CONDITION WITH MAPLE BOARD BY JON SHUKER.
  • tom1946 changed the title to FENDER PRECISION LYTE, ***SOLD***