Why become a member? ×

My newest Vigier - 5 string Passion Custom

ped

[quote name='ped' post='50363' date='Aug 24 2007, 07:27 PM']Aye matey, I was lucky to have sold both my Bacchus basses without lsing mush on them, so I put a deposit down on this and with a little help from loved ones (even more so now!) I snapped it up before she disappeared.

Straight and narrow now though mate, nothing else does it for me any more ;0) (Just keep repeating that ped)

Cheers!
ped

And yes Tom Mr. Shuker owes you big time![/quote]

Fair doos. That's a few Vigiers. Nothing like a Frech orgy.

[url="http://clanesb.free.fr/bass/fichiers/10032007200537f1cb8445bead127a0c71db5de3e7570e.mp3"]Great tone[/url].

Trev- would be great to see you again!

Paul, the - Cheers for the commentz. Where did you grab that sound sample from? It sounds like the tone from 'Pyramides' (sic) by Incognito - which is something I go for with my funk band often. The Passion nails it of course ;0)

pedster

[quote name='ped' post='50662' date='Aug 25 2007, 07:09 PM']Trev- would be great to see you again!

Paul, the - Cheers for the commentz. Where did you grab that sound sample from? It sounds like the tone from 'Pyramides' (sic) by Incognito - which is something I go for with my funk band often. The Passion nails it of course ;0)

pedster[/quote]

[url="http://sondebasse.c.la/"]http://sondebasse.c.la/[/url]

[quote]He should do it for free considering the ammount of business he's gotten from your bass, it was the one that started the Shuker craze![/quote]

one of the great things about Mr. Shuker is you get free setups for life. wether you put none or 1000 people onto him.

it's getting up to him thats the hard part

I got an old review from a guitar and bass magazine of the Passion series III which is really interesting. The deal with the neck on this bass is a 5 piece laminate of carbon and maple - the carbon is extremely dense (75%) with very little resin, which gives the neck the same rock solid stability of the series II graphite weave neck.

I got the review from an ebay store called 'guitarpages'.

ped

Lol. The problem with that is that the design is a neck-thru with the carbon strips stopping under the back pickup. This gives the graphite sound mixed with the resonance with the wood - it really works. You might have to chop up yer Fender a bit im afraid!!