Why become a member? ×

JHS/EHX LIzard Queen

0175westwood29

That does sound good. Have a Russian muff (nano) At the moment but I used to have a devi ever cherry pop and I kind of miss the madness. 

In fairness I still have the cherry pop but there is something wrong with it, the sensible option would be to get that repaired 🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bassmidget209 said:

That does sound good. Have a Russian muff (nano) At the moment but I used to have a devi ever cherry pop and I kind of miss the madness. 

In fairness I still have the cherry pop but there is something wrong with it, the sensible option would be to get that repaired 🤣

never def grab the new shiney thing!

11 minutes ago, Bassmidget209 said:

My thoughts exactly sir. Your pedalboards are a constant inspiration to me and what I can do to shoehorn guitarists out of the fun noise zone!

i take great pleasure in having the biggest board, i need to do a second video showing this in parallel with a my other fuzz's sounds very cool! and means i can use the octave more

I love the whole concept and how this pedal came to be, and sounds awesome too.

Though I must admit that next octave fuzz I am likely to buy will be the Orange Fur Coat.

However I still hope to buy this at some point.

Until then I'll have to do with my Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz, which though is a pretty amazing octave fuzz as well.