Why become a member? ×

Help sending a large combo from UK to Slovenia

Beedster

Did you try EuroSender, Chris?

Unless they stopped doing this from the U.K. since the official Brexit...

To ship outside EEC, I use TNT Express or UPS, so it should work the other way round...

Edited by Hellzero

2 hours ago, Beedster said:

Eurosender website not letting me past send address so I'm guessing they don't go there :( 

Be warned... They only find you a price with a courier, if anything goes wrong you are completely on your own. Eurosender don't give a sh!t, their terms and conditions basically say "cry me a river, sucker!" and the courier finds it difficult to help you because they don't know you from Adam, their contract is with Eurosender, who won't do sh!t to help.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I could get a quote for 25kg parcel based on a roughly packed M6 from parcel2go, or at least prices, I couldn't continue through teh booking process as I didn't have exact parcel size and, DPD was about £55

• Like 1

2 hours ago, uk_lefty said:

Be warned... They only find you a price with a courier, if anything goes wrong you are completely on your own. Eurosender don't give a sh!t, their terms and conditions basically say "cry me a river, sucker!" and the courier finds it difficult to help you because they don't know you from Adam, their contract is with Eurosender, who won't do sh!t to help.

I was reminded of the pain the last time I tried to use them when I tried again today, and gave up, their website doesn't make things easy :( 

2 hours ago, Aidan63 said:

I could get a quote for 25kg parcel based on a roughly packed M6 from parcel2go, or at least prices, I couldn't continue through teh booking process as I didn't have exact parcel size and, DPD was about £55

Thanks Aiden, I'll check them out now 👍

https://www.packsend.co.uk/croydon/?utm_source=GMB&utm_medium=GoogleOrganic&utm_campaign=GMBCroydon

Try this company.   

When I visited,  they had an 8 foot tall 6 foot wide antique display cabinet, with glass panels, ready to be packed up and sent to the USA. 

And some paintings from some London auction houses, to be sent to the buyers, in Paris. These were already boxed, in custom made wooden crates.   No idea what was in there, but it was 6 feet high and 10 feet wide and a foot deep. 

They offered to pack up my Arcam Alpha 9 amplifier too - in the end I just purchased two boxes from them. 

So, worth trying, I would say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1