Why become a member? ×

Hello from Devon

oldsod

Hi everyone. A very warm and hearty hello,as a complete newbie to this kind of thing please forgive my lack of knowledge i hope to remedy that with the kindnesses of members, i am well into being middle aged(some say well past it,lol) into all types of music as long as it has bass and have been noodling around with guitar and bass for about five years and committed to bass for the past three,  in that time i have amassed a small collection of gear, photos of which i will post later when i resize the images, here is a list in no particular order,

2019 epiphone thunderbird vintage pro tobacco burst 

2002 i think mexican fender jazz bass sunburst

2001 epiphone eb0 cherry

2019 hofner ignition bbass

Unbranded but modern stingray (copy)

2009 squire precision standard metallic black

Fender rumble lt25 digital modelling combo

Ampeg ba112v2

Boss GT-1B bass effects processor

Boss FS-6 footswitch

Korg pitchblack poly pedal tuner

Various backup clipon tuners

Amoon wireless bass transmitter and receiver 

Wow that took longer than i expected too type and i didn't even list mt guitar kit(don't worry I won't) Anyway if you made it this far thank you and photos of all gear will follow soon. Cheers

• Like 3

As promised here is a photo of my bass collection so far, yes they are all lefties even the 2 right handed Epiphones which i converted to leftie myself,IMG_20230402_125832.thumb.jpg.a5c17d7165c8b12adc57013aba0654b4.jpg ,pictures of gear to follow, if anyone would like close ups of any of my basses please let me now and i will be happy to oblige.

• Like 2