Why become a member? ×

Jack Casady mint condition, on hold - *SOLD*
£500
Kendal UK

GreeneKing

This lovely Jack Casady was a vanity project. I've always loved them and I did own a gold one a few years back.

Bought new and fitted with Dunlop flats. As per usual there is a slight neck heavy attitude so the bass has been fitted with black Hipshot Ultralite tuners. This does leave the original tuner holes visible and the sale includes the original tuners.

The bass is in mint condition, unmarked and has hardly been played.

I waited many months for a Babitz EPi bridge (black) to come in stock and I've just paid £183 for one from Thomann (it's for sale separately although can include with bass for a good price).

I've also just bought a set of TI J344 strings that are unopened and will be for sale separately, again a 'special' price if you would like them included with the bass.

I've fitted a strap button to the top horn into an epoxy base. This helps with balance and has a Warwick fitting - strap lock included.

Why am I selling? The band and our tuning needs mean returning to 5 string is desired and I've ordered an MTD Kingston LK from BD.

Any questions don't hesitate. No trades please.

DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0095.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

Edited by GreeneKing
  • Like 17

Absolutely perfect bass, awesome bridge upgrade and the best strings on the planet. 

You won’t find a nicer bloke to buy it from either

Wish I had the funds, but as I wait to pick my daughter up from her 3rd weekend of 18th birthday shenanigans, you can understand why I haven’t.

• Haha 2

My MTD Kingston LK arrived today and 4 basses is one too many.

Reduced to £470.

I haven't advertised the Babitz bridge or the TI Jazz JF344's separately as I'd rather wait until the bass sells. Both are available at 2/3 price if bought with the bass they were intended for.

Peter

• GreeneKing changed the title to Jack Casady mint condition, SOLD