Why become a member? ×

£275 Cort C5 Plus OVMH - 5 string - Bartolini MK1s - Markbass Pre-Amp - Active / Passive - *SOLD*
£295
Gloucestershire

MungoBass

Bought as I thought I should really try a 5 string but my poor old brain really cannot cope with that extra string!

The bass is in fantastic condition with just one minor ding as seen on the back beneath the electronics cover and a short line of wood grain near battery compartment that almost looks ‘split’ - difficult to explain and capture as a picture. I am happy that it is not significant as no paint/stain is disturbed.

The specification and quality components used on these basses is (in my opinion) well above the price point.

The 3 band eq combined with the Bartolinis provide a wide range of tones.

Specifications

CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On

BODY: Maple & Mahogany

TOP: Ovangkol

NECK: Hard Maple

FRETBOARD: Jatoba

Radius: 15.75"(400㎜)

FRETS: 24

SCALE: 34"(864㎜)

TUNERS: Die-Cast

BRIDGE: MetalCraft M5 - 18㎜ String Spacing

PICKUPS: Bartolini® MK-1

ELECTRONICS: Markbass® MB-1

HARDWARE: Black

I have a brand new gig bag for the bass and plenty of packaging if postage is required.

Edited by MungoBass
Sold
  • Like 8

• MungoBass changed the title to £275 Cort C5 Plus OVMH - 5 string - Bartolini MK1s - Markbass Pre-Amp - Active / Passive
On 27/02/2023 at 18:38, Smanth said:

Such a lovely instrument … sadly anything more than 30 inches destroys my fretting hand.

GLWTS!

S’manth x

Thanks S’manth! Unfortunately anything more than 4 strings destroys my mind!

Edited by MungoBass

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/03/2023 at 08:53, plankspanker said:

This was nearly mine but I went for something else thinking it had sold. Free bump for a nice bass from a very nice chap.

Thank you, very kind!

I’m sorry you missed out, I put on on hold for a Basschatter who was going to pay me over the weekend. Unfortunately his car flywheel and clutch went, so he had to pull out.

• MungoBass changed the title to SOLD - £275 Cort C5 Plus OVMH - 5 string - Bartolini MK1s - Markbass Pre-Amp - Active / Passive