Why become a member? ×

£925 Fender Precision American 2014 with Hard Case & Candy - *SOLD*
£945
Gloucestershire

MungoBass

Having accidentally managed to buy another Precision(!), I must reluctantly let this one go.

I bought it from the original owner and it really is in great condition with no missing paint. There are a few lightish scratches on the back of the body near the neck plate and a few on the plate itself as well as the pickguard.

These 2014 basses are held in high regard, with a Custom Shop ‘60s pickup, lighter tuners, satin neck finish, 9.5” fingerboard radius, 41.3mm nut and with this bass, 4-Ply tort pickguard.

It plays, feels and sounds great.  It has an easy action and the frets are in fine shape.  The picture shows the first, second and third frets.

The Fender hard case is also in great shape and comes with a good complement of candy, tools etc.

Collection in person is most welcomed and I can post at the buyer’s cost and risk if required.  I have some good packing materials.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Edited by MungoBass
Sold
  • Like 17

• MungoBass changed the title to £925 Fender Precision American 2014 with Hard Case & Candy
  • MungoBass changed the title to SOLD Fender Precision American 2014 with Hard Case & Candy