Why become a member? ×

Spector NS2000/4 ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£450
Dartford

Cosmo Valdemar

For sale, my Spector NS2000/4, in superb condition - light finish swirling but that's about it. I sold this to a friend a few years ago and after much pleading he finally sold it back to me. I thought I'd keep it forever it's just not getting played.

I've always thought of these as Spector's hidden gem, much faster players than the Euro due to the slimmer neck.

Made in Korea, neck-through, EMG HZ pickups. Weight is 9.5lb by the bathroom scale technique.

Collection from Dartford preferred, but I can post at buyer's expense and arrangement. 

I'm not really after trades but you never know!

20200613_132831.jpg

20200613_132908.jpg

20200613_132925.jpg

20200613_132942.jpg

20200613_132951.jpg

Edited by Cosmo Valdemar
  • Like 5

I hate you!!

I had one which I foolishly sold here in an irrational attempt to downsize my collection. 

I can honestly say that mine was one of the most surprisingly good basses I ever owned.  Play well above their price tag. 

In fact bass player friends couldn't believe how much bass you got for so little money. 

@Billy Appleonce told me if I came across any neck through Spector to buy it....I'm so tempted...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

I hate you!!

I had one which I foolishly sold here in an irrational attempt to downsize my collection. 

I can honestly say that mine was one of the most surprisingly good basses I ever owned.  Play well above their price tag. 

In fact bass player friends couldn't believe how much bass you got for so little money. 

@Billy Appleonce told me if I came across any neck through Spector to buy it....I'm so tempted...

Don't hate me! 

Billy Apple is always right.

• Haha 1

Lovely that.

As a Spector owner myself, Spector ownership reminds me of that car analogy of anyone whom enjoys cars, should own an Alfa at least once in their lives.

Likewise goes for Spectors, they are so very right....the feel- as soon as I picked mine up it felt special, how they play with easy fast necks and a sound I wish all my basses had....they are a proper GAS killer though. When I bought mine I felt I had 'arrived'. 

GLWTS😎

• Like 3