Why become a member? ×

Prunes and Custard video

ped

I recently picked up a Prunes and Custard pedal. It's fantastic for synth sounds but does a lot more besides. Here it is mixed with some clean bass. I love how pops and harder notes come through more cleanly so you can really have fun with little fills that 'poke through' the synth, even if you do balls them up. 

The track is 'Mile High' by Raquel Rodriguez, very nice groove

I'll probably make a new topic about this but any tips on syncing video and audio in iMovie? I tend to take the video on my phone and record in Garageband then import both. It takes a lot of shuffling about and sometimes like in this video it goes out of sync at the end?!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I loved this pedal, its so versatile, but does need to be understood to get the best out of it. I used it on a few recordings with an Octave and sometimes a bit of chorus, it sounded amazing and didn't need a filter with it.

Very very dynamic pedal too, hence why it can get a bit out of control if you're not careful. The Tech 21 Red Ripper can get a slight version of this sound when set right, as can the Fuzz side of the Emma Okto Nojs, but really nothing sounds quite like a P&C.