Why become a member? ×

SOLD **Musicman Sterling – £620

peteb

I’ve decided to move my Musicman Stirling 4 string on – I’m just looking for what I paid for it, £620 (and I thought that I got it for a rather good price)!

Looks great (been gigged so a couple of very minor dings), plays well, always been well admired by other players – just generally a very nice bass!

Please see pix below

Cheers – Pete

Edited by peteb

[quote name='peteb' post='472070' date='Apr 25 2009, 10:52 AM']Saturday morning bump!

Need to sell if I'm going to be able to fund a purchase from a gentleman from the north east![/quote]

Hello, i'm very interested, possible to ship in france?

Thanks

If it was an HH or HS model I'd be on my way to Bradford right now but I already have two like this one. That doesn't detract from the fact that this is still a beautiful instrument, well worth the asking price and is still capable of giving me GAS!

Having seen teal EB instruments before, I can guarantee that these photos do not do the colour justice at all.

Buy it people!

Bank Holiday Bump (Warwickhunt can’t be expected to hold his Lakland forever)...!

Some eagle eyed chap PM'd me saying that the action wasn't as low as they would prefer and asking about how the truss rod worked, etc

As a result I have now put on a new set of strings and adjusted the neck relief, action and intonation and can safely say that the truss rod operates perfectly and the bass now has a very low action (which of course won’t be to everyone’s taste but can be adjusted easily enough)

Edited by peteb