Why become a member? ×

My new rig

Stylon Pilson

[quote name='alexclaber' post='469779' date='Apr 22 2009, 05:40 PM']Ah, they look like they were made for each other! Look forward to the results from some full power testing...[/quote]

You're not the only one. I wish I didn't have to wait a whole 2 weeks until my next gig!

S.P.

• 5 months later...

[quote name='OldGit' post='634233' date='Oct 23 2009, 10:41 AM']So how's the cab?[/quote]

I'm very happy with it, I haven't had a single moment of regret. I did find myself coveting the Vintage and Big One at the bass bash, but they wouldn't fit in the boot of my Mk IV Astra without folding the seat down, so they wouldn't be practical for me.

It's taken everything that I've thrown at it so far, and lived up to my expectations. It's hard to find an EQ setting that doesn't sound good, in its own way.

The only complaint that I have is that it doesn't have the serial number marked anywhere on it. I'm worried that if it gets stolen, then I won't have any chance of getting it back, as I won't be able to prove ownership.

Actually, I have a second complaint - it's turning me into a tone snob. Before I owned this rig, I could happily play through pretty much any bass amp, but now I'm much more tuned in to the limitations of badly-designed speaker enclosures.

S.P.

[quote name='Stylon Pilson' post='634259' date='Oct 23 2009, 11:08 AM']Actually, I have a second complaint - it's turning me into a tone snob. Before I owned this rig, I could happily play through pretty much any bass amp, but now I'm much more tuned in to the limitations of badly-designed speaker enclosures.

S.P.[/quote]

ha ha well if that's your only problem.......
:)