Why become a member? ×

Hardcase For A Stingray?

spongebob

My original EBMM Stingray hardcase has seen better days....

Needing a new one - it's a standard 4-string variant.

Any idea of a good replacement? Not sure if it would fit one of the generica Gator ones (had quite a good one a few years back for another bass?)

All ideas welcome! 😀

40 minutes ago, Bunion said:

Super....many thanks! I've searched, never found that first one....looks ideal. Top man! 

On 06/11/2022 at 16:59, spongebob said:

Being sent a Tourtech one instead, as the MM case was for a Sterling, and won't fit a Stingray!

Was that the one from GuitarGuitar? I bought a Sterling from a chap on Facebook last weekend who bought it from GuitarGuitar and it came in a Stingray case, not a Sterling one. If it is then I'll contact them and see if they'll do a swap as the one they have must be for my bass

Edited by Delberthot

The Tourtech one arrived, and TBH, it's very similar in design and feel to the official MM case.

I had to replace, after buying the bass used, the case was quite badly split. With a new project on the go, have to look the part!

GG did give me a £10 gift card, and refunded the postage.  I'd originally paid extra for Sunday, but didn't get the right case until the Thursday afterwards!