Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Brucegill

catmanhog

Just bought a set of strings from brucegill, in what was an easy, straightforward transaction. Though must admit it would have been even easier had I given Bruce my correct post code!!

With good comms and packaging, I’m happy to recommend Bruce to any Basschatter.

P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a rather lovely SSL Fusion from Bruce, great comms, very quickly sent and very well packaged, which was just as well as the courier did what couriers do best, and all very quickly sorted with the courier by Bruce also. Highly recommended geezer 👍

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a Markbass CMD 121P from Bruce and am very happy. The whole process was great, the item is exactly as expected and the communication was as good as you could hope for. Would have liked to have stayed a bit longer to chat when I picked up the amp but I was on a really tight schedule. Many thanks!

• Like 1

On 02/07/2023 at 13:25, kwmlondon said:

Bought a Markbass CMD 121P from Bruce and am very happy. The whole process was great, the item is exactly as expected and the communication was as good as you could hope for. Would have liked to have stayed a bit longer to chat when I picked up the amp but I was on a really tight schedule. Many thanks!

Update it’s FANTASTIC!!! Many positive comments at the rehersal…

IMG_8405.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just bought a lovely JMJ Mustang from an equally lovely @Brucegill. Excellent, painless transaction, a real pleasure to deal with. So firstly I need to declare him a scholar and a gentleman and secondly award him the entirely un-coveted Frank Blank Seal of Approval...

FBSeal.png.d35d481671e42137810a5f62e4df80ab.png

Cheers Bruce.

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...