Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 5LX - New Year Price Drop £1,495! - *WITHDRAWN*
£1750
East London

Al Krow

Superb condition Spector Euro 5LX owned since new (2019) - gigged once, otherwise limited home use only.

• 35" scale delivering a meaty low B string
  • 24 frets, 17.5mm string spacing (bridge)
  • Weight 4.5kg 9.9lbs
  • EMG 40TW (or "40CS-TW") pickups which offer both a single coil and a humbucker. The single-coil mode is our JCS pickup built with ceramic magnets and steel pole pieces for a rich, warm tone. The humbucker mode is the ceramic steel (‘CS’) dual-coil for a big, aggressive sound with a pronounced mid-range. A push/pull volume (or tone) pot allows you to change from the rich clarity of a J pickup sound to the fatness of the CS humbucker.
  • Spector Tonepump preamp
  • Mint condition Spector gig bag

Spector Euro 5LX XIII.jpg

Spector Euro 5LX A7.jpg

Rig & PBmini - 21.02.jpg

Prefer collection / meet halfway within reasonable distance of London, Birmingham, Cambridge or Oxford, but can arrange to send by insured courier if needed (P&P extra). 

(Aiming to trim my herd a little, so looking to sell rather than trade, please). 

Edited by Al Krow
Withdrawn
  • Like 11

• Al Krow changed the title to Spector Euro 5LX - New Year Price Drop £1,495!
Just now, admiralchew said:

Lovely bass. I have the six-string version and absolutely love it. GLWTS.

Cheers and agreed! 

Just checked what these are going for new and it seems that £2,600 is the ball park currently for this particular model, so hopefully £1,495 for one in almost new condition will be a very decent discount for someone, although I appreciate that's still quite a hefty chunk of change!

Spector Euro LX 5 PBG – Thomann UK

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/10/2022 at 21:15, BassApprentice said:

You wax lyrical about these basses, so shame to see you move it on but must be something good in the pipeline to force this sale.

Well maybe this sale was not meant to be! I've just picked it up again having not played it for a few months, whilst it was up for sale. You are correct that I've loved this bass and, indeed, kept it in preference over a Yamaha BB NE2. My sole issue was I was struggling to wear it comfortably, but I've just tried it with a different strap, which does feel more comfortable and, at the same time, reminded myself what a great bass this. Think it's time to give this another go - couple of gigs coming up this weekend 🙂 

• Al Krow changed the title to Spector Euro 5LX - Withdrawn