Why become a member? ×

TC Electronics "Dark Matter" GUITAR pedal - *WITHDRAWN*
£35
NE Hants

mybass

Price includes UK post.

Used at home a couple of times only.....I can't find the box will have another look (in the dreaded garage!).

Here is TC's blurb

DARK MATTER is the kind of pedal that you wanna go play for half an hour and end up spending half a day with. It’s musical, covers a super-wide range of sounds

but stays true to its base, an all analog-drive circuit that reminisces plexi sounds with both a classic and modern edge.

DARK MATTER delivers in spades thanks to a very low compression and a lively response that reacts to your playing at every turn.

•    Vintage-voiced distortion with extreme dynamic range
    •    2 band EQ
    •    Voicing switch

1 TC Elec. Dark Matter.jpeg

2 TC Elec Darkmatter.jpeg

3 TC Elec Darkmatter.jpeg

4 TC Elec Darkmatter.jpeg

Edited by mybass

On 06/09/2022 at 18:39, alyctes said:

Have you tried it with a bass?  (Possibly a stupid question, I don't really understand pedals.)

A sample of varying settings off the pedal....like any pedal, a learning curve!

• Like 1

If it helps buyers.

My understanding is this pedal works fine on bass and is the same circuit as the TC Spark and Mojomojo with them increasing in gain as you go up models.

This should be akin to a maxed out Spark at minimum gain, a mojomojo at 12o clock around 9o clock.

So if you like the Spark or Mojo at higher gain settings this pedal could work well for you.

At least this is what I’ve read

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 06/09/2022 at 18:39, alyctes said:

Have you tried it with a bass?  (Possibly a stupid question, I don't really understand pedals.)

I have one and used it with good success on bass, as you can hear in the sample. Great value for money.

• Like 1

• mybass changed the title to Withdrawn….TC Electronics "Dark Matter" GUITAR pedal