Why become a member? ×

AMT Bricks Series A-Bass + Original Box (Inc Postage).... A Mysterious Thing! - *SOLD*
£40
Lichfield, Staffs

Shepster8316

AMT Bricks Series A-Bass.  It's in great condition and complete with the box, however I really don't know what to make of it.

I picked it up ages ago from somewhere I can't even remember and never used it.  It's supposed to be the AMT Alembic style pre-amp, but having never played one I have nothing to compare it to and as a Precision player I'm not even sure you can make one of those sound like an Alembic anyway.  I suppose you'd need the right type of bass, pickups etc....... I have no idea.

Anyway, it seems sensitive to what power adapter your use and it only seems to operate with the required 12v, so I'll include the adjustable adapter that I've used for it in the house.  

Has things on it so you can link up other AMP pre-amps and switches that seem to do what it says or are more subtle.  The 'Drive' and Preamp' slide switch certainly makes the tone/sound change with the 'Drive' being subtle to my deaf ears and the 'Preamp' setting being very punchy.

It is what it is and I'm sure there's someone out there who can make use of it one way or another, or even suss it out better than I can.

£40 Posted 1st Signed For.  Yes, I know these seem to cost way more, but I'd rather someone had some use for it and it gets a new home.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Mark as Sold
  • Like 1

• Shepster8316 changed the title to *SOLD* AMT Bricks Series A-Bass + Original Box (Inc Postage).... A Mysterious Thing!