Why become a member? ×

Stingray 5 Ltd Edition

nottswarwick

• 4 months later...

I have a Fender Standard Jazz V (mexican), 10 years old and quite worn but sounds beautiful. I'm expecting a new gotoh bridge for it any day now. Its in midnight wine (dark red) with a black pup. I got it from basschat just a few weeks ago.
Would you be interested in that +£250?
I also have some interesting pedals for p/x if you're interested.

If not have a free bump for a sexy bass :)

[quote name='spaz91' post='696584' date='Dec 30 2009, 06:23 PM']I have a Fender Standard Jazz V (mexican), 10 years old and quite worn but sounds beautiful. I'm expecting a new gotoh bridge for it any day now. Its in midnight wine (dark red) with a black pup. I got it from basschat just a few weeks ago.
Would you be interested in that +£250?[/quote]

That sounds like the worst offer ever.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='696589' date='Dec 30 2009, 06:29 PM']That sounds like the worst offer ever.[/quote]

I can do worse than that. What about a G&L Tribute L2500 (blueburst mind!) plus, ooh, fifty quid?

Gets coat etc.....

Actually, I can throw in a Yamaha TRB4ii if it helps :)

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='696600' date='Dec 30 2009, 06:36 PM']I can do worse than that. What about a G&L Tribute L2500 (blueburst mind!) plus, ooh, fifty quid?

Gets coat etc.....

Actually, I can throw in a Yamaha TRB4ii if it helps :)[/quote]

Maybe i should just start deleting posts ^_^

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220533862410#ht_500wt_1182"]Ebay Listing[/url]

OK, had a couple of tempting trade options here, and think I have responded to everyone so far.

I have had no cash offers though, so to keep my options open it is on Ebay now too - see link above. Of course, still open to offers from here as per the first post.

Lets see where this takes things.

Chris

Right, I think I have replied to everyone - if not I apologise - PM again.

There are a couple of trades I am considering, but I am going to take my time to get this right. I was playing this bass this morning and was nearly tempted to pull it from sale, as it is sooo nice.

However, not using fives at the mo.

Just want ot see if there is any more interest - straight sale anyone? might also trade for a nice P bass too.

Thanks

Chris

• 1 year later...

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='1137828' date='Feb 22 2011, 11:17 PM']Thanks, but not really up for a jazz fiver.

The bass is a 2004 I think, but cannot remember for sure. Certainly not much older than this if at all.

It has the original hard case included.[/quote]
Yep, 2004 it is. The colour is Envy Green and was available together with Radiance Red as a Ltd edition in 2004.
Wonderful looking bass, I wish I could justify another SR5 - best of luck with the sale! :)