Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Superfly + 2x10 cab (TRADED N GONE)

Schnozzalee

[attachment=38384:P1000298.JPG]

Hi Basschatters,

I have an Ashdown Superfly Head + 2x10 cab in mint condition with boxes and cases etc. This will appeal to most bass players who either don't drive, are having back problems or looking for their first rig. Sounds amazing with no preamp settings, flat alone is incredible tonewise. Both Cost me £500 each until there was some issue with the superfly head, something about chinese components, perhaps someone can give info. It led to their withdrawal but I've never had any issues with mine, I enjoy the british quality of Ashdown. I'm selling both for [color="#FF0000"]£350 collected from Carlisle area [/color]

Reason I'm selling:

Got a high end Genz Benz 750 with Neo 2x12 Cab recently and won't be needing an amp for a very long long time.

DETAILS OF CAB:

Developed specifically to partner the Superfly programmable and Little Giant compact bass amp heads, the Superfly cabinets use ultra-light weight Neodymium-magnet drive units to achieve a dynamic, articulate sound, coupled with previously unimaginable portability. Just sling the amp over your shoulder, pick up a cabinet in one hand and your bass in the other ? and you're on the way to the gig!

Power Handling 550W
Speaker Configuration 2 x 10 plus horn
Impedance 4 ohms
H x W x D (mm) 590 x 465 x 345
Weight (kg) 20

DETAILS OF HEAD:

Ashdown Engineering’s extraordinary new Superfly combines a sophisticated programmable bass preamplifier and a powerful 500 Watts RMS power section in a compact bass amp head that weighs in at just 10 pounds. A product of the innovative Ashdown Labs development programme, the Superfly is gifted with a powerful, authoritative sound with a strong, controlled bottom end and clear, precise highs, all courtesy of an advanced digital power amp section.

Programming the preamplifier is an intuitive and straightforward process. The user can store 69 programmes comprising of input level, 7-band graphic equalisation and compression settings, and switch them via any MIDI-compatible pedal to achieve an exceptional degree of live performance control on stage.

Cheers

Oli

Edited by Schnozzalee

• 7 months later...

PMs Replied to.

Collection offer will be continued as the old man has agreed to help me out.

The head and cab together cost me £1k new, should be sold at £500 as its in mint a1 condition and its 2nd hand (i'm the original owner). Price is at £350 for an incentive for collection of halfstack package - they're made for eachother...

Can't split until I can post in the summer which will inevitably mean a large loss on my part :)

Edited by Schnozzalee

• 3 weeks later...