Why become a member? ×

Just one more reason Reverb is number one...Aria Diamond Series DMB 380 Bass Scarce Hot Pink Finish

jd56hawk

Point taken, I assume. 

I would personally always try to get a deal outside of Reverb or via the seller's own shop (but only if they're a business, it could be unsafe to do this with a private seller). Reverb sell rates are very high, and you can easily save 10% or more when buying from the seller directly. 

This Aria is an exception though, it is listed at their own site at exactly the same price:

https://www.gasstationguitars.com/product-page/aria-diamond-series-dmb-380-bass-scarce-hot-pink-finish

Edited by LeftyJ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, binky_bass said:

I tend to filter for UK only, so that'll limit what I can see, maybe searching in the US yields you a better assortment of good deals, but the stuff I see in the UK isn't really ever worth it. 

Same here, when it used to be a filter on the EU, there was a good selection of stuff, but when you restrict that to the UK only, there isn't really enough to make it worth looking.