Why become a member? ×

for the Tony Levin fans

Bender

not shure if this has been postet yet...
from the master himself:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptmDZ5JiLf0"]youtube link[/url]

2:34" - hilarious :)

check out [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/TonyLevin100"]tony's profile[/url] for some nice clips!

[quote name='Stingray5' post='455310' date='Apr 6 2009, 12:21 PM']When I grow up I want to be Tony Levin.
And I want my boss to be Peter Gabriel.
:)[/quote]

+1 Without a doubt the best live act and performer going and Tony always looks like he having a blast, I wonder how he remembers all that Choregraphy.

[quote name='slaphappygarry' post='455628' date='Apr 6 2009, 03:20 PM']Ged Lynch f***ing sucks. Some of that drumming is so below average.

G[/quote]

I couldn't tell who the drummer is but there are some serious mistakes in the drumpart.
The groove isn't there either.
I am surprised that this is possible considering the level of drummers in Gabriels band.

[quote]I couldn't tell who the drummer is but there are some serious mistakes in the drumpart.[/quote]
Are you sure that the "serious mistakes" aren't just edits in the clip? (there are many)

Steve

Edited by SteveK

Thanks a mill for posting this link- it led me down an enjoyable nights youtube trails taking in more Levin stuff, King Crimson, Bruford, old Yes clips, Wakeman, Squier and back to Hackett and some of the best live bits from Seconds out, finishing in a very talented Italian Genesis tribute band who were pretty much note and tone perfect. Great stuff!