Why become a member? ×

Boss Waza Air now available for bass. Personal Amp System.

dave_bass5

The head L6 Helix guy is a member of thefretboard forum.

I did put a thread up tagging him and their main UK product demo guy to ask if they had anything coming - particularly in light of the new Yamaha headphones... and there was nothing. Not a reply. Just silence.

Fingers crossed then! :D 

• Like 1

I ended up buying the guitar version of the Wazas.

I wanted guitar sounds as well, and TBH the full range setting or the clean and crunch guitar sounds are fine for bass when set. It's a shame the guitar version doesn't have a drum machine but it's easy enough to fire up youtube as well. Loads of drum patterns on there for practice.

I love them. I am playing more than I have for years.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fretmeister said:

I did put a thread up tagging him and their main UK product demo guy to ask if they had anything coming - particularly in light of the new Yamaha headphones... and there was nothing. Not a reply. Just silence.

Yeah, someone that already makes wireless transmitters would seem the most obvious candidates to basically put their wireless receiver into some bluetooth headphones, that seems basically what Boss did using the WL-20. 

24 minutes ago, fretmeister said:

HX-powered wireless headphones would sell like hot cakes!

Only thing is, it would need a mobile/tablet app - not Line 6's strong point as far as Helix devices goes (even a wired tablet to Helix solution would be useful).

Edit: Small amount of pricing competition going on with Gear4music, DV247, and Bax have the Bass version reduced to £349 (Andertons are still trying their luck at £399 though and making out that it's a sale!). 

Edited by SumOne