Why become a member? ×

"Problem with seller" problem

ubit

13 hours ago, ubit said:

Can anyone please tell me what is the story with this thread? I have notifications about it but when I hit them I get a message saying I am not allowed to view this thread. Contact admins if I have questions. I have sent many messages with no reply. I am at a loss.

I hear that thread was so good it's now going to be serialised by basschat.

Even if you are a fully paid up basschat supporter you can only read it in monthly installments.

Edited by No. 8 Wire
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, ped said:

I don’t think we can do anything about it I’m afraid 😱 

Surley you can change it to:

"Don't panic, this isn't because of you - you are a beautiful and valuable person and I love you, however at this time this thread is not available for anyone to look at, we're certainly not using this as an opportunity to discuss you behind your back, we wouldn't dream of collectively laughing at all of your short comings (and I do mean 'short'), we absolutely don't talk about how much we all just wish you'd leave and never come back, we would never do that to your face. So please, sit back, relax, read a nice book and stop being such a dang snowflake!" 

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Surley you can change it to:

"Don't panic, this isn't because of you - you are a beautiful and valuable person and I love you, however at this time this thread is not available for anyone to look at, we're certainly not using this as an opportunity to discuss you behind your back, we wouldn't dream of collectively laughing at all of your short comings (and I do mean 'short'), we absolutely don't talk about how much we all just wish you'd leave and never come back, we would never do that to your face. So please, sit back, relax, read a nice book and stop being such a dang snowflake!" 

I’m firing up the database editor with renewed enthusiasm 😆

• Haha 5

Trans: It's not you, it's me.                                                                                                                                                                            But really it's you.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, ped said:

I’m firing up the database editor with renewed enthusiasm 😆

*spits coffee all over computer screen... :D :D :D