Why become a member? ×

FS: Top Quality Neutrik Van Damme Leads

Hi all

I recently bought a job lot of many different types of leads - guitar/bass, signal, speaker digital, etc. with a variety of different connectors - Jack (mono and stereo), XLR, Speakon, BNC, etc. etc.

Now that I have wired up my studio and rig I'm trying to sell the surplus on. Most of them are new and have Neutrik Connectors and Van Damme cable. There are other types and makes though, and some are used.

So if you need some decent qulaity ;eads - get in touch!

I'm in Norwich, UK.....and would be happy to send as well as for items to be picked up.

Cheers

Max

EMAIL = mlirocchi "at" yahoo "dot" co "dot" uk

Edited by Max Dread

[quote name='Max Dread' post='449132' date='Mar 30 2009, 12:29 AM']Hi all

I recently bought a job lot of many different types of leads - guitar/bass, signal, speaker digital, etc. with a variety of different connectors - Jack (mono and stereo), XLR, Speakon, BNC, etc. etc.

Now that I have wired up my studio and rig I'm trying to sell the surplus on. Most of them are new and have Neutrik Connectors and Van Damme cable. There are other types and makes though, and some are used.

So if you need some decent qulaity ;eads - get in touch!

I'm in Norwich, UK.....and would be happy to send as well as for items to be picked up.

Cheers

Max[/quote]
PM'd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='molan' post='509584' date='Jun 9 2009, 09:38 PM']I could do with a standard male to female XLR lead - maybe something like 2 metres :)[/quote]

Hi

Im not sure Ive got anything Neutrik Van Damme I can help you with. But I do have a 2M lead with metal screwable connectors, and also a 1M lead of the same. If you are interested I can do both of them for £8 delivered. They are used but in good nick.

Cheers

Max

BTW - if anyone would rather email me:

mlirocchi "at" yahoo "dot" co "dot" uk

Edited by Max Dread