Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette $$ 5 String

wildman

Hi All,

Selling my Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string. 2007 model.

Its a lovely bass with an incredible range of tones, but I find the string spacing a bit narrow for me.

Pics as below, more info on request. Comes with the original Warwick gig bag, the Warwick manual and truss rod key..

Mint condition

Looking for £550. Trades considered for five stringers with wider string spacing.

Edit/Update at 14:45. 30-03-2009, Just to be clear, none of the stuff in the background is included in the sale (the Roberts Radio, the cricket ball, and the Aeroplane made by my 3 year old daughter etc etc) and I've decided I'd really like to keep the Comfort Strapp.

I will substitute the Comfort strapp with a (slightly cheaper) alternative.

Edited by wildman

RayFW, You are right. 16.5mm and 17mm is a stretch with B and G strings very close (too close?) to the edge of the neck.

Cheers, John

[quote name='RayFW' post='449142' date='Mar 30 2009, 12:43 AM']I think the 5 er is 16.5mm with a possible 17mm (ish) by moving the saddles[/quote]

Roberts, The best. Even after 30 years.

Just bought a Roberts DAB for my wife and its a wonderful sound from such a tiny little box.

.. but I digress. All PMs responded to.

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' post='449445' date='Mar 30 2009, 01:28 PM']Nice old Hacker radio there too! Mmm[/quote]

[quote name='wildman' post='450031' date='Mar 30 2009, 10:12 PM']Roberts, The best. Even after 30 years.

Just bought a Roberts DAB for my wife and its a wonderful sound from such a tiny little box.

.. but I digress. All PMs responded to.[/quote]

All today's PMs responded to. Lots of interest, but still available.