Heathy

SOLD! Fender American Standard Jazz Bass – Olympic White/Rosewood
£650
Braintree, Essex

Due to my strict “Always two there are, a master and an apprentice”* policy, I am selling my 2016 American Standard Jazz Bass. This will then make me a fully-fledged member of the 5-string ‘Dark Side’.

This bass is a creamy looking Olympic white, with a tort pickguard and rosewood neck. Its retro look is enhanced by a ‘ding’ (pictured) which I understand arose from an argument with a cymbal in an earlier life. It was sanded smooth and does not affect playability.

It is a great bass, with a great tone and low action. It comes with a Fender hard case.

I am looking for £650. Socially-distanced collection preferred, or buyer to arrange shipping. However, I would be happy to meet up within a reasonable distance (I am based in North Essex).

Not looking for trades. Sorry!

My feedback thread is here:

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/124316-feedback-for-heathy-steve/?tab=comments#comment-1137183

*Master Yoda. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Jazz 1 (2).jpg

Jazz 2 (2).jpg

Jazz 3 (2).jpg

jazz 4.jpg

Edited by Heathy
  • Like 3

That is an incredible price, has to be bargain of the year so far!

• Like 1

Thanks for your comments. I can confirm that the bass is all original.

• Thanks 1

Now sold. thanks for all of your interest.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sunfish
      Here is my lovely Fender Japan FSR 62 Walnut Jazz bass. With hard case. £875
      This is a stunning bass to play. Very punchy sound, with more kick than my USA jazz.
      The neck is a slim “C” shape with a rosewood fingerboard and exceptionally smooth and easy to play.
      Weight is 8.9lbs
      My drummer will be upset this is up for sale as the walnut finish matches his favourite snare drum!
      The walnut finish is lovely and very tricky to photograph. The machine heads and bridge are a smokey black which matches the walnut finish superbly.
      There is a small ding on the back of the headstock difficult to notice. (see picture) 
      I would normally be very happy to meet up half way, within reason but due to not wanting to die in this pandemic or get fined for breaching the regulations, I will post it in the UK for £35

• By yourfurryfiend
      In very good condition, plays well. I find the pickups a little hot, in a good way.
      I prefer P/PJ basses so this doesn't get that much play, mostly sitting pretty on the wall hanger.
      Comes with a Fender Deluxe gig bag which the shop very kindly gave me, even though it should have been for a Mexican Fender (Wunjo, Denmark Street I believe).
      The bag is generally in a good condition.
      Will courier at buyer's expense.
      Body
          Body Material: Soft Maple
          Body Finish: Polyurethane
          Body Shape: Jazz Bass
      Neck
          Neck Material: Maple
          Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
          Neck Shape: "C" Shape
          Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
          Fingerboard: Maple
          Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
          Number of Frets: 20
          Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
          String Nut: Synthetic Bone
          Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
          Position Inlays: Block

• By Onox
      I am selling a great sounding and nice to play classic Jazz Bass: Alder Body, Pao Ferro Fretboard, Fender Vintage PUs, 4 Kg, nice aging.   The Bass was build around 2010/11 in the first Line of the Roadworn Series. The Parts are all american but the Bass was assembled in Mexico. Its a great Jazz Bass with Vintage Feel and classic vintage Jazz Bass Sound, that always fits in the mix.    EU Shipping is no problem, feel free to ask any Questions.

• By Fianso
      Hi,
      I'm selling my stuning 2012 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V in natural finish.
      The bass is in great condition !
      Thanks
      So.

My feedbacks :
      https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/82003-feedback-for-fianso/?tab=comments#comment-784775

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/81979-fianso-great-to-deal-with/?tab=comments#comment-784630