Why become a member? ×

Hello!

Monk

Hello, all!

I've been playing electric bass since the mid '70s and double bass since the mid '80s.  I design and build my own electric basses and have been performing in a variety of genres since I was 18.  

I hope you don't mind a player from the other side of the pond!  I live in the United States (Ohio) and am eagerly waiting for some relief from the pandemic so that we can all get back to making music with other humans.

Thanks for having me and for creating a great community!

Monk

• Like 1

On 22/12/2020 at 15:22, StickyDBRmf said:

Welcome from Jersey! (the State, not the Isle). Much better lads than TalkBass, in my opinion. Just get used to the word "whilst".

Same here about talkbass. Finally got banned. Basschat is much better, laid back guys,  not snobbed to death. But my British brothers dont quite get Alabama football !! 

4 hours ago, Pappabass said:

But my British brothers dont quite get Alabama football !! 

I have to be honest; I don’t quite get it either!  I watch football sometimes, but I played soccer in college and my favorite team is Tottenham Hotspurs.  My daughter went to Ohio State, so college football is big around here.

• Like 1