Why become a member? ×

Post counts

Toasted

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='9581' date='May 30 2007, 10:47 PM']As a fellow 'run-away Jock', one does have a certain stereotypical image to live up to don't one agree![/quote]
One agrees whole-heartedly old chap, must go and bag me another one of those female types, one that is unaware of the evils of the internet and is unable to use a keyboard.

[quote name='Tinman' post='9589' date='May 30 2007, 10:55 PM']One agrees whole-heartedly old chap, must go and bag me another one of those female types, one that is unaware of the evils of the internet and is unable to use a keyboard.[/quote]

Do they make them like that doon sooth?

Explains why you jumped the wire and did off.

[quote name='Tinman' post='9589' date='May 30 2007, 10:55 PM']One agrees whole-heartedly old chap, must go and bag me another one of those female types, one that is unaware of the evils of the internet and is unable to use a keyboard.[/quote]

Would you like me to keep an eye on your beer while you go and 'bag' yourself one? :) :huh:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='9596' date='May 30 2007, 10:58 PM']Do they make them like that doon sooth?

Explains why you jumped the wire and did off.[/quote]
Naa man but at least they'll listen when ya taalkin t' them, not like them Geordie bords. Aa had te gan sooth te gi me ears a rest.

[quote name='Tinman' post='9610' date='May 30 2007, 11:19 PM']Naa man but at least they'll listen when ya taalkin t' them, not like them Geordie bords. Aa had te gan sooth te gi me ears a rest.[/quote]

Sh*te it must be mental in yor hoose! 2 ov y gannin at the PC at once!

Oh let us be serious, neither of us is very good at this northern dialect!

[quote][quote name='slaphappygarry' post='3756' date='May 21 2007, 04:06 PM']I am sure dood will have his removed in due course so, no, you cant.

G[/quote]

So, when did you say this was happenning, Gary? Seems to be taking an awfully long time for a 30 second job.[/quote]

It's on our to-do list. :huh:

G

ps - Garry, not Gary, it right there on my forum name :)

blimey! you wroked that out? DUDE!! get out and get some fresh air!!! lol lol

*whispers* actually, I wondered where all my time was going in the day.. oh!! Writing this I have missed 30 posts!