JBP

ON HOLD: Warwick Corvette $$ Special Edition 2010 - Tigerwood /Bartolini Humbuckers & 3 Band EQ
£950
South London

Hi Folks, for sale or trade is my very rare 2010 Warwick  $$ Limited Edition No 30/85. There is a pic of the spec sheet below. This bass has a nice slim very playable neck, all frets and hardware are in good condition. The combination of the Bartolini's and the MEC 3 band circuit is amazing the addition of the mid frequency control turns this into a complete tone beast. Comes with the Warwick tool kit and flight case. Recently strung with Elixir rounds. Weight is 4.5ish Kg on the bathroom scales

Would prefer collection from South West London though I can travel within reason, can also ship at buyers expense. If your interested I am sure we can sort something out. A socially distant try out is also welcome.

I am willing to discuss trades especially for a 4 string Jazz, I've been finding myself craving something more Old School for a few months now, so I'm open to ideas.

Any questions please ask :)

20180213-111609.jpg

20180213-111601.jpg

20200912-224940.jpg

20180213-111622.jpg

20180213-111639.jpg

20180213-111617.jpg

20180210-170231.jpg

20200912-224952.jpg

20180119-141334-0.jpg

Cheers

JBP

Edited by JBP
  • Like 3

Here is a nice demo I found on YouTube that nicely demonstrates all the sound available.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SaimoN
      For sale my Warwick Thumb BO 5 bass.
      Made in 2003, body & neck ovangkol, wenge fingerboard, 2-way MEC preamp & MEC pickups.
      Bass is in great condition for it's years. Electronics are working fine, it's fully adjustable (no trussrod or bridge problems), frets show no signs of wear. Nut changed to Just-A-Nut III, new tailpiece installed (can fit thicker B string now).
      Bass sounds great, has lots of that famous Warwick growl, and is really "in yer face" punchy in the mix. Neck isn't that thick (at least compared to my '08 'Vette $$) and it's more of a C shape than a D shape really. You can set your action really low. Either way, it's really comfy to play. It has no neckdive & isn't much of a neck heavy.
      The price is £1250/€1400 - including case, insured shipment within the EU, and PayPal costs (I can do this money transfer only).
      Sound samples:
      https://youtu.be/4etbpK805t8
      https://youtu.be/R8Nszum5Was
      https://youtu.be/rUDZm9-KWv0
      https://youtu.be/t-pTqTUhU8I
      https://youtu.be/rM3YOqgLz-I

• By Chris85
      Hi, 
      for sale is a special piece of art from Germany. A Warwick Streamer 5 in very good condition. It has the typical Warwick-sound. Very even over the whole fretboard and a tight and punchy low b. Craftmanship is extraordinay good. 
      Retail price was 3799€ - now are the prices for german made warwicks much higher.
      It comes with a massive Warwick rockcase and new daddario 165s strings.
      I may consider trades or part exchange.

Big Price Drop: 1550£

Warwick Machine heads Just a Nut III Brass 34″ scale 24 Jumbo Brass frets Maple fingerboard  Blackwood block inlays Blackwood neck with Maple stripes 2/3 Maple with 1/3 plain Blackwood top body Finish: Natural Oil Passive Seymour Duncan Soapbar’s SSB-5n (Neck) and SSB-5b (Bridge) Pickups Seymour Duncan 3-way with slap contour presets electronics Dome speed control knobs Warwick 2-pieces bridge Warwick security locks Chrome hardware color, maple tuning pegs  RockCase flight case  

• By nige1968
      Turns out I really need £350, and how is this German-built five-string two-pickup bass not worth such a paltry amount? Rhetorical question, btw.
      Anyway, AYMBA, before the Rockbass thing, Warwick produced these entry-level passive Streamers in Germany. This one is the 5-string, 2-pickup model, built in September 2000. The body is carolena (pine, apparently) and the neck is ovangkol. Natural oil finish and one-piece bridge. Sounds very nice too, though the output seems a bit quieter than most basses -- I understand that's down to the pots used on this model, but haven't got around to replacing them. Proper solid chunky wood, hence 4.2kg / 9.26lb. Comes in a Warwick gig bag ('proudly made with RokTex©'). Some wear and tear to the body if you look closely. Strung low E to high C.
      Sensible offers entertained. Sorry, no overseas postage. Not keen to post at all, in fact, but might be persuadable within the UK.
      OK, £275 anyone? Pretty much what you'd pay for a cheapo Rockbass, only you get a proper German one to show off to your mates and feel all growed up.
      All the pics:

• By JULIPI
      Price: 3000 GBP or 3200 EUROS, or trade (MTD 535 or SARATOGA USA 5)
      This bass born in september 2007.
      Is as new without dings. Incl a fligh case original Warwick and the shipping cost in the price.
      This infinity is a custom shop: Antique Tobacco Stain HighPolish finish. Have a MEC pics and preamp. This bass is fretted with a rosewood fingerboard. About the body: Ovangkol with an amazing Flamed Maple AAAA top. The neck is too flamed Maple and the bass machine heads are black.
      All original and sounds amazing. As new and its delicious to play.
      Thanks,