Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Couch Straps - vintage automobile vegan cool (£30 each)
£80
Hungerford

I sold a few of these on here before so here's the final remaining straps of my collection of hand made American straps made from vintage car upholstery vinyl by Couch in the USA. Only selling as my knackered shoulder now means I have to take a wider strap after 32 years of appalling low slung technique! 

The shortest length hole to hole is 100cm and they go very long indeed! I'm 6ft 3", play low and there is still room to go lower if you have full on ape like arms! Equally you can play at aa sensible height too!

All in great condition and all 2" wide / very comfy. With import taxes and delivery these normally sell for about £60 each for the Racer X ones with the beige car seat belt one being nearer £40. I'm offering them at £30 each including UK delivery and £20 for the beige one. These are all 100% vegan / cruelty free and made from recycled American automobile interiors. As used by everyone from Green Day to Queen to Cheap Trick, the Velvet Underground and, um, Beyonce!? 

IMG_3251.jpg.afcbf0fc2f600035cc723bba3a411d1d.jpg
Edited by Cat Burrito

3 hours ago, Thunderbird said:

I bet these taste better than most of the vegan food I have tried lol glwts mate 

Sack the chef then @Thunderbird. It's 2020 and there's more variety than ever before, be it for someone who wants to try something new through to the most hardcore vegan. Personally I've never tried eating musical equipment but then I've always found Basschat to be a pretty non-judgemental place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cat Burrito said:

Sack the chef then @Thunderbird. It's 2020 and there's more variety than ever before, be it for someone who wants to try something new through to the most hardcore vegan. Personally I've never tried eating musical equipment but then I've always found Basschat to be a pretty non-judgemental place. 

Not judging was just having a a light hearted giggle sorry if your offend wasn't my intention 😊

• MB1 locked this topic