Why become a member? ×

Boss ME-8B Pristine example NOW SOLD

crez5150

Here we have a Pristine example of the Boss ME-8B, complete with box, Original PSU and Manual. Studio use only, never been gigged.

All of those Zender sounds in one little yellow and black box.... in fact if you own some Markbass equipment you can now have a floor FX unit to match :)

Edited by crez5150

I owned one of these years ago when they came out, great piece of kit, never got me head round all the bells and whistles though!!, the defretter works rather well, i didnt like the octaver though very thin sounding nothing like the amazing OC2, the chorus/flangers are great and i didnt really use the overdrives(although if thats your bag, there are plenty of them) big bump im very tempted, had to sell mine due to being skint, oh wait i still am!!!! - all the best - lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I own one of these and if i had the money right now i'd buy this as a backup.

All modern multi-effect's units out there which are total rubbish in comparison to ME-8B IMO. It just takes a while of getting used to.

You can create a mash up of loads of sounds as it has so many, with different variables. If anyone wants a rough idea of how you can make it sound, i'd use Stuart Zender in his Jamiroquai days as a reference.

He made these pedals famous. Listen to these Jamiroquai songs where Zender uses his pedal. High Times, Just Another Story, Deeper Underground, Hooked Up, The Kids, Blow Your Mind, Space Cowboy(Stoned Again Version-not the Randy Hope Taylor version-im sure its him on track.)

I bought mine from eBay, all in perfect condition 2 years ago, with PSU, manual and original box. I wont disclose the price i paid for mine, as you have a specific price you want for yours.

These are the best multi-effects pedals NOT available on the market.

Regards. Ruairidh.

• 8 months later...