Lozz196

Fender Player Precision - SOLD
£475
Hemel Hempstead

Posted (edited)

Now Sold

Bass is in very good condition. I’ve had the pots and capacitor upgraded to Fender US Standard spec, also had the nut changed to a Graphtec one for improved tuning stability and added a Hipshot 3-way string retainer. Comes in a fairly standard black gig bag, nothing special but protects the bass. Collection/meet only.

Edited by Lozz196
  • Like 5

I've played this bass and it's great, a really comfy neck too. 

I’ve not got scales but my preference is for sub 9lb instruments and this one fits in with my others nicely.

• Like 1

I keep wondering if I should buy another one, regret selling it now.

GLWTS Lozz.

23 minutes ago, jassbass said:

Is this still available? 

Yes, still here

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By discreet
      HB PB-50 - v3.0 Becomes v4.0...
      *AUDIO CLIP*
      You'll be pleased to know that this will be the final reincarnation of this HB PB-50 Precision Bass. Yes... I know I said that last time - but Shoreline Gold, though a very nice finish, isn't really my thing. My thing is basses that are white. Or cream. Or aged Oly White. Or yellow, basically... you know what I mean. I was particularly taken with the new Player Series 'Buttercream' P bass - hence this refinish and reworking - saving myself £649. This one has a custom handmade Herrick dual-coil pickup in it - and very nice it is too... warm, taut and punchy, with the mid-range push typical of a 57-type split-pickup, but in a 51-type four-pole format. It's a beast... check out the audio clip.
      https://www.herrickpickups.com/
      The previous version 3.0 bass is here. Now read on.
      Body refin in TV Yellow nitro Pickguard in Acrylic White Fender American Deluxe Bridge, Top-Loading or Through-Body Herrick Dual-Coil Telebass '51' pickup overwound to 11k ohms CTS solid-shaft pots, Chiclet cap .047uF, Switchcraft Jack in cats-eye side plate Fender Chrome '51' Pickup Cover Fender Tug Bar Fender dome-top knurled control knobs with grub screws Wilkinson WJBL 200 tuners La Bella 760FS Steel Flatwounds 45-65-85-105, Through-Body Stringing

Is this really the final version..? I hope so, because I just don't have the time (or disposable bass tokens) for any more finishing shenanigans... I thank you!