Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING Fiesta Red 62Re-issue CIJ Pbass

thebeat

Decided to move this on. It's a Fiesta Red CIJ 62RI p bass fitted with Kent Armstrong Vintage Hot pickups. I'ts in good condition apart from a chip at the neck pocket and a ding on the body. Best thing about this bass is the neck...really lovely to play. Bass will be sent in a padded gig bag and outer box via insured courier.

[size=5][b]SOLD PENDING. Payment by bank transfer only.[/b][/size]

Edited by thebeat

[quote name='greyparrot' post='430865' date='Mar 10 2009, 06:57 PM']thats stunning, when my warrick is sold, i will get something like that for a back up to my CS 1970 JAZZ. Out of nterest, how much was this?

Rich.[/quote]

I bought it from the states so with import duty etc i think it came to around £450 approx. The necks on the 62RI really are very nice to play and this one in particular has a sort of vintage vibe going with regards to looks...soundwise it's a very good bass, the sustain on this thing goes on for hours, as a matter of fact i was practising the other night there and went out to the shops for an hour and the damn thing was still ringing when i came back :) ...only selling to meet my self imposed 3 bass rule..no doubt i'll regret it and end up with another P bass at some point.