Why become a member? ×

SOLD Valeton Dapper Bass
£65
Radstock

stewblack

SOLD

For sale Valeton Dapper Bass. Six pedals combined into one metal cased unit. Includes the famous Valeton octave pedal which is a well known OC2 clone. 

It's also a DI box with a very usable preamp, has its own effects loop, is light but very solidly built. You can run it off a single 9v psu, it has original rubber feet and no velcro. 

I bought it as part of my Stealth rig. In and out of venue in one lift. As such it was perfect. However I find myself with no gigs and multiple effects options so some have got to go. 

I'll get a video up so you can see/hear it working. 

Price includes postage, because I'm nice like that 😊

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 2

I've only had the Valeton octaver and I thought the build quality was very good. This, however, is an all-in-one pedal board with built in Chorus, Octaver, Bass Amp, Dirty Q (fuzz), Boost Comp, Tuner & DI out!

This would be great value even at new prices, but at almost half new price it's a bargain.

GLWTS.

• Like 2

A brilliant deal (and a top bloke to deal with).

I'm pretty much committed to the Helix now, and sat on a ton of pedals, from budget to boutique, but when I get round to moving them on it's my Dapper that's staying as backup. The Octaver is the OC-10, the filter is phenomenally useable, the compressor is musical and the chorus is.. erm... a chorus. It's obscene what this thing does for practically no money!

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic