Why become a member? ×

No-one's going to give me approx £150 for an Epiphone EB-0 no matter what parts I've put on it, so I'm going to have to break it up. I know it's butchery, but it's also economics. I've got some other stuff too. I need to realise some of the value scattered around the spares box. Let us begin.

[i]bridges[/i]
[s]Hipshot Supertone bridge (chrome) - SOLD[/s]
2 saddle Squier Bronco bridge (chrome) - might fit old Fender Musicmaster - £10

[i]pickups[/i]
[s]DiMarzio Model One pickup - SOLD[/s]
2 jazz style pickups from a Peavey Milestone 3 - £10
2 generic soapbar pickups from a 6 string bass - £10
2 early Hagstrom H-IIB pickups (round ends, pickup rings, springs but no screws) - £30

[i]bodies/necks[/i]
[s]Epiphone EB-0 body with electronics (except pickup) and pickguard (cherry red, mahogany) - SOLD[/s]
[s]Epiphone EB-0 neck (cherry red, mahogany) - SOLD[/s]
Peavey Milestone 3 neck (maple/rosewood, J width, some small dings) - £10
[s]AXL Player Deluxe neck (maple/rosewood, P width, good condition) - SOLD[/s]
Hagstrom H-IIB body (not original finish, dark brown varnish, mmm!) - £30
Hagstrom H-IIB neck (refinished, no nut) - £30
[s]Unused unbranded 5 string neck (24 fret, 1.75"/44.5mm at the nut, 68mm at the heel) - SOLD[/s]

[i]tuners[/i]
[s]Schaller BMFL tuners (chrome, 4 in line) - SOLD[/s]
Set of generic open gear tuners (chrome, 1/2" posts, 11/16" bushings, elephant ears, 3 + 1) - £10
Set of generic open gear tuners (chrome, 1/2" posts, 11/16" bushings, elephant ears, 2 a side) - £10

[i]misc[/i]
Hagstrom H-IIB control plate -£20

Postage is to be added to all these prices. Bank transfer is preferred, but I can take Paypal if you don't like doing that. I'll get going on some pics/more info tomorrow and add anything else I can think of. PM me if you're interested in any of these items.

[s]I'd also like to rather cheekily add that I have a Sony PSP + 2 games + 1GB memory stick + all the usual goodies for sale.[/s]

Edited by neepheid

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='430168' date='Mar 10 2009, 10:09 AM']Willing to split stuff on the PSP?

What games have you got.

Also I'd have paid £150 for the EB-0 with all the parts :)[/quote]

Well, shows you all that I know. I'll PM you about the other matter :rolleyes:

[quote name='velvetkevorkian' post='430472' date='Mar 10 2009, 01:41 PM']Are the 4-in-line tuners from the Milestone III neck? Considering buying it to defret since I have a fretted one. Cheers.[/quote]

From memory I believe they are, but I'll check that they fit when I get home tonight.