Why become a member? ×

SOLD: HK Audio PA system
£995
Leyland Lancashire

la bam

Hi all, not exactly sure where to put this as it's both amps and cabs. Predominantly a PA system, but could be used frfr if your planning a mahoosive rig!

Hk Audio Linear Pro System.

Consists of:

x4 boxes. x2 LP30 (which have x2 15" speakers in each cab - 600w in total) and x2 LP24 (which have x2 12" speakers and horn in each cab - 600w). Its a huge system in an easy manageable 4 box system. All boxes are 4ohm.

x1 Citronic Crossover.

x1 Matrix amp. UKP1000. 500w per side.

x1 Matrix STR 1200. 600w per side.

The system is crazy clear and crazy loud. Perfect for bands etc. Could also be used as a bass rig for those who use pa systems and modelling.

It's an older system, and there are some Mark's on the felt covering, but in good condition.

3 of the boxes are badged HK Audio. One of of the cabs Hughes & Kettner badge. After asking HK Audio, this is because they were built in the same factory at the time, and are identical in every way. 

Big sturdy, wooden, heavy cabs. But perfect for 2 man lift. Plonk 4 boxes down and you're good for any gig!

4 connections on each cab. 2 speakons (ins and outs) and 2 3pin cables (ins and outs). I just used the external crossover and went 1 speaking into each cab.

The matrix amps are ultra reliable and have great depth and clarity.

The only thing you'll need is a mixing desk.

Very rare system. Price up a similar system and your well into the thousands.

Based in Leyland, Lancashire.

Edited by la bam
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 15/04/2020 at 16:38, Tubster said:

Someone’s getting a heck of a deal but I wouldn’t want to lift or store it!

Someone (me!) just did. Oofty, those cabs are heavy, especially the subs. But that's us well and truly tooled-up for when they let us out to play again.

Many thanks to @la bam for meeting me half-way for the handover. It all went into the Landy... just!

• MB1 locked this topic