Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Epifani UL310 series one cab in excellent condition - sold pending the usual.

6stringbassist

I got this in PX for a bass a couple of weeks ago, it is in excellent condition and sounds amazing.

I'd like to go back to Accugroove cabs though, I had a pair of Tri112's last year that I really regret selling,I have an Epifani 902 which is about the best head that I've ever had, and I'd love to pair it up with a couple of Accugroove cabs.

The for sale price is £425, or I'd welcome a trade for any Accugroove cab, or Acoustic Image gear, particularly the Focus 1, or Bergantino cabs.

Edited by 6stringbassist

Kev, keep it.
AccuGroove cabs aren't all that!
I have a Glockenklang 2x12" that blows away the 2 x Tri 112's for bass, mids, harmonics, overtones, and 3D upper registers.
I found the 'Grooves very dark and very tight, there was not as much air between the notes that the Glock can deliver....IMHO.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='418049' date='Feb 24 2009, 12:06 AM']Kev, keep it.
AccuGroove cabs aren't all that!
I have a Glockenklang 2x12" that blows away the 2 x Tri 112's for bass, mids, harmonics, overtones, and 3D upper registers.
I found the 'Grooves very dark and very tight, there was not as much air between the notes that the Glock can deliver....IMHO.[/quote]

I've never tried Glockenklang.

I want to get away from big cabs, ideally I'd like two small ones so I can use one for small gigs and home rehearsals, and take the second one along for bigger gigs.

I found the Epifani 1x12's very dark sounding, I want something more 'open'.