Why become a member? ×

Hello from Suffolk

Roob

[quote name='Roob' post='416120' date='Feb 21 2009, 01:25 PM']Alas, it's black with a few battle scars, got a nice chunk taken out of the neck when the strap popped off ;).[/quote]

Now I don't know if you're describing your bass or BigBeefChief? :wacko:

Welcome! :P

Yes it is. I got it when I started playing. It's been absolutely brilliant in that time. I've had it serviced once as it started sqeaking and making funny noises after a couple of years, and managed to break a volume knob off the other day, but good apart from that.

Being only 100W though, I am looking to pickup another 2x10 to add for a bit more oomph when playing live, I used to do alot of pop which didn't require as much volume...whereas now I am battling with the drummer ;).

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='417146' date='Feb 23 2009, 08:56 AM']Sounds cool to me, Pete. We should find a band with a weak bass player and all stand at the back and intimidate him!!! ;) :P :)[/quote]ur a bad man but have my sense of humour! im playing at kesgrave bell sunday evening, come and have a beer

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='421214' date='Feb 27 2009, 06:39 PM']ur a bad man but have my sense of humour! im playing at kesgrave bell sunday evening, come and have a beer[/quote]

Sounds like a plan - that's within cycling range. If I survive tonights gig in Ilford, I'll see you there.

Edit: Doh - I've double-booked myself, got a concert with the brass band I'd forgotten about. Will catch up with you at some point.

Edited by pete.young

[quote name='darwin' post='421745' date='Feb 28 2009, 03:17 PM']I should be going along on Sunday - it's walking distance for me and I know the others in the band... I'm the old bassist

phsycoandy - we met (and discussed the merits of MarkBass gear) when I recorded your demo CD for you...[/quote]
Hi Darren, c u there then.