Why become a member? ×

Loud inc 4x10 1200W Eminence loaded **SOLD**

Marcus

Hi Guys,

I'm not gigging now for the forseeable future so i'm selling off my Gigging Gear in favour of some home toys !!

This is one of those "Too Good to Be True" items....

The Cab is really well constructed, and not far off Neo Light (seriously) an absolute featherweight compared to an EBS 410 / Eden / Aguilar. It's loaded with 4 Eminence 300W making it a 1200 W cab so it will swallow even the biggest Boogie / Ampeg / Aguilar

It's also one of the more compact 4x10's you're likely to come accross, so fit's nicely into spaces a lot of 4x10's won't

Impedence is 4ohm so it's going to get the most out of your head

Now i've used the best gear out there and I can honestly say it's a very impressive box, It's quite a transparent cab with good solid low end and nice mid range punch..... A/B'd (in the house) an EBS Pro-line 2000 it's a more solid, authoritive tone with just a touch less "sizzle" in the top end. In the real world of a gig situation it's 95% as good as anything i've used from Eden, Aguilar, Amprg, SWR, etc etc.....

I purchased the Cab locally for a steal at £90, happy to sell it on at the same price !!

Grab a bargain...... collection prefered from sunny Sunderland

Did I mention........ it's Bloomin Loud !!!!!

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='casapete' post='415687' date='Feb 20 2009, 07:09 PM']If the deal falls through/you don't get on with it then please get in touch-cheers.[/quote]

Sorry the deal isnt going to fall through, i need a small portable cab and this i perfect. ;)

ATB

Dave

[quote name='Bassassin' post='415729' date='Feb 20 2009, 07:53 PM']Gods dammit - exactly what I was after, still, if you ain't fast...

I only wish other people who snagged brilliant bargains were as happy to pass along their good fortune!

Jon.[/quote]

Yep the world would be a better place with more people like marcus around!

;)

haha