Why become a member? ×

Ready to Gig

obbm

[quote name='obbm' post='44361' date='Aug 12 2007, 10:01 AM']I've finally got the recently acquired Lakland Daryll Jones 4-string ready for action. New scratchplate, new strings, J-Retro and she's ready to gig.

[/quote]
Beautiful! Are you bringing her to the Bash on Saturday - would love to hear how she sounds?

Nik

P.S. any chance of ordering some leads and collecting Saturday.....??

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='44647' date='Aug 12 2007, 11:15 PM']Beautiful! Are you bringing her to the Bash on Saturday - would love to hear how she sounds?

Nik

P.S. any chance of ordering some leads and collecting Saturday.....??[/quote]

Yes and yes.

[quote name='obbm' post='44691' date='Aug 13 2007, 07:55 AM']Yes and yes.[/quote]
Hi Dave

That's cool - will PM you about the leads and look forward to seeing you Saturday!

Nik

P.S. Stingrayfan - would love to see your new G&L; always fanced a listen/play of one but never had the opportunity...

Just thought I'd stick me nose in and say that is dead sexy - ive always pondered what the DJ was like tone wise, and seeing as me and Mr Ped are going to take a little road trip to the bash on saturday, id love to have a go if you dont mind?

Ill bring my Warwick Streamer LX5, Fretless 5 string Gary Willis bass, and possibly my Jazz - and maybe my bass Pod xt....