Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Trace Elliot AH200 Series 6 - looks nearly new - £140 shipped in the UK
£140
Manchester

three

A Trace Elliot Series 6 AH200 head in head case and with slip cover.  This is from the late '80s but is in outstanding condition - it looks months old rather than years and is by far the best example that I've seen... errr... since the late '80s.  Bought on a nostalgic whim and I have no real use for it.  Just a few scuffs on corners and really tiny and insignificant marks on the head case but otherwise really shiny and clean.  The original slip cover is in reasonable condition but has some more significant signs of wear.

Now the downside.  I sold this a few weeks ago and it was returned.  Apparently, the headphone jack has a problem (works on one channel?) and the line-out socket appear to have a fault (high-pitched whine).  A mate of mine (brilliant electronics engineer) was on his way round to fix it and then we were locked-down.  So, it's just hanging around and I'd rather move it on fast and cheap - probably a real bargain for anybody handy with a soldering iron (and the requisite knowledge - I wouldn't want anybody tinkering around without the latter - probably a bit dangerous).  I should say that I'd never knowingly sell an item with a fault.  I just hadn't used the headphone socket or line out xlr - everything else appeared to be working splendidly.  Typical TE - both tonally and in terms of volume - brutally loud.  Given the circumstances, this is shipping only and I'll include overnight shipping in the price.

Any questions, please just ask. 

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

Edited by three
  • Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic