Why become a member? ×

Sold - Ibanez SR 1000 Prestige with Glockenklang pre-amp & Bartolini pickups
£600
Wellingborough

Osiris

Up for sale is my 2006 Ibanez SR 1000 EWN Prestige model. It's a thru-neck model with a walnut cap and Bartolini soap bar pickups. It comes with the original fitted Prestige hard case. It's in excellent condition with no marks or dings, however it's worth noting that there is some minor discolouration to the gun metal finish on the control knobs and individual bridge saddles. But this is purely cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the bass at all. The bass is in all original condition with the exception that the notoriously ropey stock Ibanez pre-amp has been replaced with a 2 band Glockenklang model with bass and treble controls and active/passive switching. 

Test drives are welcome and I'll throw in a cuppa too! 

Collection is preferred from Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, or I may meet up somewhere within an hour or so drive. 

Looking for a straight sale ideally, the only trade option that I'm interested in is a Fender JMJ Mustang. 

1351022958_SRbody.thumb.JPG.04d692d750311fcf73e68d9514b42470.JPG

SR Head.JPG

SR back.JPG

SR in case.JPG

SR case.JPG

Edited by Osiris
Added more detail
  • Like 4

The Ibanez Prestige is the top end of the Ibanez range: the current 5000 series would set you back 3 times what this one is on for but don't have the lovely neck through this has. 

I'm still loving my SR Premium which is the next model down - it's a wonderfully playable and versatile bass. 

GLWTS 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic